Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Uncategorized (720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Energy Of Unconditional Love By Pamela Kribbe & Mother Mary

The Energy Of Unconditional Love By Pamela Kribbe & Mother Mary Dear friends, I am mother Mary. I am here to reassure you and to al…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Aug 25, 2022

3 Simple Steps To Divine Joy By Solara An-Ra

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Aug 16, 2022

Remembering Our Purpose By Patricia Cota-Robles

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Aug 16, 2022

Fulfilling Your Affirmation By Natalie Glasson

Fulfilling Your Affirmation By Natalie Glasson Greetings, beloved beings of light, we are the Andromedans. We have brought forth many…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Aug 2, 2022

The Fiery Forces Of Creation Are Sweeping The Earth By Archangel Michael & Ronna Herman ... And ... Powerful Full Moon Energy Activation Video

The Fiery Forces Of Creation Are Sweeping The Earth By Archangel Michael & Ronna Herman                  Beloved masters, remember t…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jun 14, 2022

Earth Is Returning To The Sacred Universal Community ! By Christine Day & The Pleiadians ... And ... Galactic Council Of Light - Connect To Your 'I Am Presence' ... And ... A Vision For Our Power

Earth Is Returning To The Sacred Universal Community ! By Christine Day & The Pleiadians   There is a gathering momentum of brillia…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jun 3, 2022

Activate Your Goddess Energy

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 20, 2022

I Am Receiving And Extending Infinite Blessings & Divine Energies That Overlight The World ! By Steven Hutchinson

I Am Receiving & Extending Infinite Blessings & Divine Energies That Overlight The World !  By Steven Hutchinson   Affirm at t…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 3, 2022

Goddess Activations & Prayer For Ukraine By Meg Benedicte

... Goddess Activations & Prayer For Ukraine By Meg Benedicte A once-in-a-lifetime cosmic event occurred on 2/22/2022 that will rip…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 18, 2022

Message from God: Anchoring Light Pillars

Message from God: Anchoring Light Pillars Time of Mastery & the Kingdom of Peace Beloved children of men, you have reached the le…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 5, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service